Quality, Service, & Forest Stewardship for Over 100 years!
Job Brief: We are looking for an energetic and sociable forester to procure timber. You will evaluate forest land for its current and future potential and interact and build rapport with a variety of forest landowners.
- Procure high-quality timber in a wide variety of species
- Help landowners achieve their forestland goals: wildlife, recreation, etc.
- Meet and connect with new clients
- Self motivated and driven team player
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new people
- Speak English fluently
- Attention to detail
- BS or associates in forestry
- No procurement experience necessary
Benefits and Salary:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance, life insurance, FSA wellness
- Access to company forestland land for hunting and recreation
- Work locations are in northern and central Indiana and centered around our three mills in Akron, Carbon, and Milan, Indiana and a satellite office in Auburn Indiana.
Pike Lumber Company: Family owned and more than one hundred years old, Pike Lumber Company has grown to be the largest producer of kiln dried hardwood lumber in Indiana. From forest stewardship to the quality of lumber we produce, Pike Lumber is the gold standard of the industry. Pike’s field foresters have long been an important component of achieving this success and may have opportunities to advance within the company.
If you would prefer to download and print the application please Click Here.